Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favorite beauty products for February!

There are many items I have been in love with this month.  I was introduced to many different brands and I am now a fan to companies I never thought I would enjoy for different reasons...

Face Products

Foundation: NARS sheer glow in Stromboli

Now I knew there is a rave for this product and I was put on hold for it because of it's high prices and rumors I heard that it makes a lot of people break out.  I was also nervous that my skin type (being combination/ oily) would make that worse. One day at Nordstrom as I was sampling products and I was given a sample of this as the woman at the counter found a matching shade that was also surprising.  Ever since that day I have not broken out with pimples and it leaves a dewy finish without excessive oil, sets quite nicely.  I finish it off with yet another favorite I found... which is a powder.  I get compliments constantly about my face and it has been called a "flawless look" on me. So I finished off my sample and now will be buying the full size. So excited and I won't say I will replace my MAC Pro Long wear SPF 10; but I will be using this NARS foundation for the spring/ summer because I feel it will work for me until I get really tan. Below is the link...they have many shades and I recommend it for combination/ oily skin. And BTW I am in NC35 with the MAC foundation just in case you are wondering.


Face Powder/ Setting Powder: 

Revlon Photo Ready Finish Powder Translucent

For the longest time I have been searching for a translucent powder so I can show off the color of my wonderful foundation and have my face still look silky and not cakey.  This one does the job in a beautiful way and I have nothing bad to say about it. I was not fully impressed with the whole Photo Ready line and this is the item I tried out that I was not disappointed with.  So this baby stays in my purse, it is around $8 and you cannot go wrong with it. 

Photo Ready Finish 

Face Primer:

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer 

First off: i like the minty smell. hehe ^_^, I love it's smooth consistency and after I wait about 1 or 2 minutes: I put on my foundation and it is soooo amazing.  For $8 you get a lot of product and it lasts forever. I have had mine for 4 months and you cannot tell.  Love this product. End of story.

Hard Candy Primer Sheer Envy

Eye Makeup: 

Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof by L'Oreal Paris

I use it everyday. The brush is cool because it is tapered at the end and I use it to define the corners of my lashes to give them extra pigmentation.  It does not clump, it extends and thickens my lashes. I almost think it works as a second adhesive to false lashes.  And the color I use is black. I love the packaging as well...gold and it has a very luxe effect.  It's a 10!

  Mascara Million Lashes

 Maybelline Eye Studio 24 hour Color Tattoo

So I purchased the colors "Tough as Taupe", and " Bad to the Bronze"...Now I want every color they have. I have seen all my subscriptions on YouTube review the products and I have not seen a single negative review. I use them as a base shadow, a primer for similar colored powder shades, I blend them together, I mix them with different textures...they are so versatile and I like them MORE than MAC paint pots. YUP! Winna, Winna, chicken dinna. Two Thumbs up! $6 each


Eye Tattoos


 



 

 

 







2 comments:

  1. eye tattooss and lip tats r sooo cheating. i do everything by hand. Over all im feeling the blog good job. also u HAVE to try Falses mascara

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cream eyeshadows not like sticker tattoos lol but good looks hunnie. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete