Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wet n Wild Cosmetics Rave Review!

The 2012 Wet n Wild Cosmetics collection review/ RAVE! 

So first I will get into the new nail polishes that I am sure many bloggers have already mentioned and raved about...

The color in the picture is from their Megalast line and it is "Club Havana".  This color caught my eye and It is even better on.  I layered an orange shimmer color they have from the Fast Dry collection on the accent nail. I love this combo, it is great for spring and adds a pop of color to any look.  Below is a list of the colors I have probably looking to get more. ;)


  • Fast Dry color in " Everybody loves Redmond" Best red ever w/ orange undertones
  • Fast Dry color in " Sage in the City" sage green
  • Fast Dry color in "Orange"
  • Megalast in "Under your Spell" deep reddish purple
  • Megalast in "Club Havana" above ^                                       
  • Megalast in "I need a Refresh-Mint" Minty green
  • Megalast in "Tropicala" bright fuchsia/ coral
  • Megalast in "On a Trip" bright muted purple
  • Megalast in "Bite the Bullet" pale pastel lilac
  • Megalast in "Private viewing" a nude pink 

I love the brush they have and the pigmentation is serious and the colors really do last! For the price of $1.99 each you cannot go wrong... sold at most drugstores.




Now for the Eye Shadows they have available... <3














                             Trios                                                                                     Palettes

Such a buttery formula, I find that there are many MAC dupes in the Color Icon Collection and they swatch beautifully as well! These are my go-to shadows and for an everyday look I grab their " Comfort Zone palette". Swatches below...

I cannot get enough of the duo chrome definer at the bottom right, I like to wear it by itself with liquid eyeliner and have Orly's "Space Cadet" on my nails. They look great together...
I recommend these eye shadows to anyone going for any look and want professional results! For $5 at any drugstore, I will continue to purchase these items and I am so excited to see what else they are coming out with. BTW: I always use a primer to display and swatch with...
 
Now I have not yet used their pencils or mascara products but I have and love their Color Icon bronzer in the shade "Trip to Brazil" and the blushes in shades " Mellow Wine" and "Heather Silk".  Overall I am a fan and have not yet come across a product that FAILED (hehe).  Below is the link to the WNW site so you can get an idea of their company and product lines.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment